Pages

Monday 27 September 2010

Busy weekend but here I am!

Totally mad busy weekend with work galore in the stores, too much on in fact, so HUGE thanks to Richard H, Richard S, Amy and the rest of the Crew for running /sorting out the LARP for us up at Murton Park this weekend.  Thus I didn't blog for two days :-( but at least I'm here briefly today!

Todays competition is also courtesy of Sainsburys, this time it's their in store Magazine though, with a mega give away on the back page, which includes Wine, Kettles, Toasters, Hotel Stays,  Smelly Stuff, Jewllery etc.  All profits go to Charity, so worth entering for the good cause and a bonus if I win anything :-)
To enter call 0901 292 5268 (tis a £1 from BT landlines) or text SB10 followed by a space, your name, address and tel to 85055, or you can postcard them on Sainsburys Magazine, Winner Takes it All Prize Draw, 20 Upper Ground, London, SE1 9PD.

This week will be a total challenge for me to keep up this blog, as we have staff on holiday, so I'm working double shifts, but try I will! the week will tell you all how I get on :-z

1 comment:

  1. Great weekend was much fun and no trouble at all. This is a interesting blog I'm inspired to have go at some competition myself.

    ReplyDelete