Pages

Monday 11 October 2010

More comps, shame about the illness

Well I did enter a few comps on Friday, but I forgot to enter them on here! 'fail' but now that I'm poorly and stuck on the sofa feeling very sorry for myself, I can at least let you lot know what I've been upto.

Competition wise, I entered a pile of stuff on Friday, I've gone for Win a Spa weekend for two (meals included) somewhere in Surry.   Win a set of paints, brushes and rollers! (well you never know when you need to decorate right?)  Win a swimming week in cornwall for 2 adults and 2 kids, to be taken between Dec and March (freezing right?) but it would give the kids a week of quality swimming lessons, with us parents getting a blessed week away from it all, so surely worth a go (even if we can't actually go due to work committments, maybe we could beg someone to look after work?)  So I reckon that covered the 3 days Fri-Sun that I've not blogged for, at least I managed to do the comps eh!

Todays comp will be another walkers crisps £10 if it rains, as I have that sat in the kitchen, ready to rock, fingers x'd that I feel better soon, so I can get on with stuff, cause I hate being ill!

No comments:

Post a Comment