Pages

Thursday 7 October 2010

Win a Honda Civic Mugen - Concept Car

Oppse missed a day yesterday, I'm blaming the fact I had to stay at work yesterday evening, so by the time I got home and got the girls into bed at 9pm on a school night (ahem) it was virtually time for me to go to bed myself, which I duely did after I'd made tea.

I should really do two competitions today to make up for missing one yesterday, but instead I'm just going for this one! it closes on the 15th, one entry per person, so if you fancy your chances, get in fast! Good Luck.
http://www.honda.co.uk/cars/btcc/winacivicmugen/

I'm actually wondering with it being a concept car up for grabs, if when it breaks, you'll ever be able to get parts for it......on the other hand, someone out there might pay a lot of money to get their hands on it/not expect to see it used for the school run (note to self, you should keep embarrasing thoughts like that in your head) well it's either that or it'll turn into the car A and I flog to work and back in! oooh go on, everyone knows we need a new car, come on Karma deliver me one for the win eh!

No comments:

Post a Comment